Overview of The de Burlo Group, Inc.
The de Burlo Group, Inc. is an independent SEC-registered investment advisory firm located in Boston’s financial district. Our mission is to provide personalized investment management to individuals and institutions with an emphasis on long term returns.
- We have more than 25 years of experience managing portfolios for:
o individuals and trusts
o educational and charitable institutions
o corporate profit-sharing plans, and
o Massachusetts municipal retirement systems
- We work closely with our clients to tailor each portfolio to meet his or her unique objectives
- We manage each portfolio individually using stocks, bonds, preferred stocks and in some cases ETFs
- We enhance results for clients by integrating our equity and fixed income research efforts
- We have a strong track record managing portfolios for:
o socially concerned individuals and organizations, and
o non-profit entities and retirement systems which need to comply with specific Massachusetts statutes and regulations
Russell de Burlo, Jr. founded the firm in 1987 after serving as Treasurer of
Tufts University and managing its endowment, working capital and bond
collateral funds. The firm has four full time portfolio managers and five
individuals providing operational and administrative support.